Tableau Training Institute in hyderabad
Arrowsoltraining providing the best online training in Tableau technologies with the real time experts and certified professionals-Time Experts with real-time Case studies and scenarios. A tableau is an analytical tool for creating visual analytics.It is used to analyze the data and representing in the form of charts.There are Various kinds of charts within Tableau that helps to elaborate data that making it is easier for an end user to read the data in an understandable form. We have highly practiced and proficient faculty to polish the trainees in a contemporary manner to amplify their style of learning and grabbing the existing issues as fine as that helps them to grow intelligent in this field.
Arrowsoltraining.com the training on various trending software technologies like Tableau, Power BI, DevOps, Amazon Web Services, RPA, ServiceNow, Data Science, Microsoft Azure, QlikView, Digital Marketing ect.
Tableau Desktop is data analysis that keeps you in the flow. It’s easy to learn, easy to use, and 10-100x faster than existing solutions. It’s built on breakthrough technology that translates pictures of data into optimised database queries. Our course offers a comprehensive and in-depth training on the latest version of Tableau along with some amazing data visualisation techniques which are not just easy but also fun to learn.
● Tableau Desktop Basics and Architecture
● Visualisation Concepts
● Data Warehousing Concepts
● 24 Basic Visualisations
● Advanced Visualisation Techniques
● Tableau Server
● Examples for Daily Practice.
● Additional Examples for Advanced Visualisation
● Resume Preparation
● Interview Preparation covering SQL and Data Warehousing questions
● Scheduling Report Generation
● Tableau Development Life Cycle and Real Time Scenarios Course Contents Detailed
● Data warehousing concepts.
● Tableau Components and their functionalities.
● Tableau Architecture (Desktop).
● Tableau window partitions.
● Data elements & default properties.
● Working with Data Connections - Live and Extract
● Tableau Data file Formats.
● Working with Measures.
● Conversion of measures to dimensions and vice-versa.
● Working with Date and Time fields
● Filters and types of Filters
● Levels of filters and scope.
● 24 Charts - Line/Bar/Pie and other Basic Visualisations
● Data Blending - Working with different Data Sources
● Basic calculations: string, arithmetic and quick table calculations
● Parameter controls.
● Grouping & Dynamic grouping.
● Sorting & Dynamic Sorting.
● Sets & Dynamic set (Joins).
● Working with Maps & Geo coding
● Advanced Table Calculations
● Advanced chart types and visualisations: Word Cloud,Box Plots,Bump Charts,Pareto Charts, Bubble charts,Waterfall charts, funnel charts and Control Charts.
● YTD and MTD
● Dashboards and Storytelling.
● Tableau Server Basics
● Row Level Security
● Sharing and Publishing workbook.
● User, Groups,Sites and Permissions in Tableau Server.